Sign up has closed for the 2023-24 season.
3 Steps to Prepare for your 1st Meeting:
1. Bring a check to your first meeting made out to Edina Robotics Foundation with “FTC dues” in memo line for:
2. Bring 6 forms printed & signed by student & parent/guardian:
3. Mentors will need to complete a background check with EPS:
Initial Meeting Schedules:
- All Veterans only: August 15, 17, 22, 24 (If you were in FTC last year. Everyone including Creative attends Tues & Thurs these weeks)
- All Rookies and Veterans: August 29, 31, 5, 7, 12, 14 (Everyone including Creative attends Tues & Thurs these weeks)
- If you are planning to be a coder, you will need a computer not a Chromebook.
- Saturday Sept. 9:00-2:00 Kickoff: Everyone attend the entire time unless taking the ACT
- October 26 Tournament Forms Day: Both student and Adult Mentor will need to register with FIRST at no cost, in addition to tournament forms.